Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Monday 15 January 2018

Sometimes speaking up is all you have to do !

With the boys gone temporarily it is time for a tidy up and pick me up. I headed down to my Cool Books  to put my latest magazines and books there for others. http://mezzemoments.blogspot.com.au/search?q=Cool+books+ .Just as I  got on the bike path a strange little man with a brace on his leg crossed my path and was walking away from me. No sooner was he on it then he changed direction and fell in behind me.

I stopped by the bridge and as he came past me he said:

"Don't worry I wasn't stalking you".

I smiled and answered "The thought didn't cross my mind, I was looking for tadpoles."

"Ah" he said "Ok but some women get nervous and think that".

"I am not one of those women" I replied and invited him over to look for tadpoles.

He wished me a good day and went on his way and as there weren't very many tadpoles I followed on. Given he had a brace on, I caught up with him quite quickly and walked close behind.  As I overtook him I said:

"Don't worry I am not stalking you". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)