Hello welcome to my Blog

Mezze is widely served in the Greek and Middle eastern world. An assortment of little dishes and tasters which accompany a nice ouzo or a glass of wine. So when you read mezze moments you will have tasty snippets of life as I live it, India for four years and now Brisbane Australia, all served up with some Greek fervour and passion.

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 February 2010

A couple of shorties - Shoppers Stop and Stopping Stalkers

This follows on from a previous blog where I complained about how slow service was in Shoppers Stop so I promised to give them another go and I did. Metropolitan Mall in Gurgaon, in to the store, found product, off to the till and out within a millisecond aaaaaaaah 

The other shorty is this:
For days now I have been receiving calls, messages, and missed calls  from numbers that are +88. I have tried answering, getting my husband to answer, not answering and switching off. The messages are in Hindi I think and poetic it seems and despite repeated attempts to convey the message that I am the wrong recipient they come frequently and sometimes in the middle of the night. Nijer harano porichoy khuje pete chao tahole 3&6 no eksathe poro. Does anyone know what this is and how to put an end to it ?

3 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_codes_by_country

    +88 is Bangladesh. And that is not Hindi.

    Ramit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have an Airtel mobile, then use the Airtel call manager service to block any unwanted calls. Dialing *323# from your mobile would bring you a menu on the phone's screen with which you can chose to block receiving calls from any number. If you have Vodafone, well, then I got nothing for you. This is the same comment I posted last night too, but I guess it got lost somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much appreciated ! Will do take care MM

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)